The global heavy duty road filtration aftermarket size reached US$ 2.73 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 3.92 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.05% during 2023-2028. The rising environmental concerns, rapid industrialization, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities represent some of the key factors driving the market.
The heavy-duty road filtration aftermarket refers to the secondary market that deals with aftersales of filtration systems used to separate, process, and remove debris. The filters are manufactured using synthetic material coupled with glass fiber to stand elements and the high levels of saturated acidity of the oil vapors. The heavy-duty road filtration system is widely used to extract the fine dust and nitrogen oxides emitted by vehicles directly at the source and filter them out of the air stream. These filtration systems are used in different areas, such as engine, cabin, oil, and fuel filter. As a result, heavy-duty road filtration systems find extensive applications across the automotive, mining, and construction industries.
Heavy Duty Road Filtration Aftermarket Trends:
Rising environmental concerns across the globe is one of the key factors creating a positive outlook for the market. Heavy-duty road filtration systems are widely used to curb the alarming effect of air pollution. Additionally, the widespread product adoption as a key component in construction machines that primarily protect their hydraulic systems against unnecessary wear is favoring the market growth. In line with his, the rising industrial air pollution and increasing ownership of automobiles are acting as other growth-inducing factors. Apart from this, the introduction of aftermarket filters that are cost-effective, offer higher quality, and are designed to be compatible with any other vacuum cleaner is providing an impetus to the market growth. Moreover, the widespread utilization of fuel filters to collect debris, contaminants, and moisture that get into the engine and damage the cylinder, pistons, and other engine components, is propelling the market growth. In addition to this, the increasing demand for road filtration equipment owing to better performance of the engine is driving the market growth. Furthermore, the escalating demand for filtration products owing to the significant growth in the construction and infrastructure sector and increasing sales of automobiles is positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, the implementation of various government initiatives to encourages the use of efficient emission systems is providing a considerable boost to the market growth. Other factors, including rapid industrialization, easy availability of heavy-duty road filtration components across e-commerce platforms, extensive research and development (R&D) activities, and several automotive manufacturers are entering into major collaborations and partnerships due to the presence of a large number of participants, which, in turn, is supporting the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global heavy duty road filtration aftermarket, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product and application.
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the heavy duty road filtration aftermarket based on the product. This includes oil, air, cabin, fuel, and others. According to the report, fuel represented the largest segment.
- Trucks and Buses
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the heavy duty road filtration aftermarket based on the application. This includes trucks and buses, construction, mining and agriculture. According to the report, trucks and buses represented the largest segment.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets that include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Asia Pacific was the largest market for heavy duty road filtration aftermarket. Some of the factors driving the Asia Pacific heavy duty road filtration aftermarket included the rising environmental concerns, widespread utilization of fuel filters and various product innovations.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global heavy duty road filtration aftermarket. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include Bosch Limited, Carquest Auto Parts (Advance Auto Parts, Inc.), Cummins Filtration Inc, Donaldson Company Inc, K&N Engineering Inc., Luber-Finer, Mann+Hummel Holding GMBH, Maradyne Corporation (Dreison International Inc), Parker Hannifin Corporation, Pingxiang RockFilter Industrial Co. Ltd., Sogefi SpA (Cofide), etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Oil, Air, Cabin, Fuel, Others
||Trucks and Buses, Construction, Mining, Agriculture
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Bosch Limited, Carquest Auto Parts (Advance Auto Parts, Inc.), Cummins Filtration Inc, Donaldson Company Inc, K&N Engineering Inc., Luber-Finer, Mann+Hummel Holding GMBH, Maradyne Corporation (Dreison International Inc), Parker Hannifin Corporation, Pingxiang RockFilter Industrial Co. Ltd., Sogefi SpA (Cofide), etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global heavy duty road filtration aftermarket performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global heavy duty road filtration aftermarket?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive heavy duty road filtration aftermarket?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on application?
- What is the competitive structure of the global heavy duty road filtration aftermarket?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global heavy duty road filtration aftermarket?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the heavy duty road filtration aftermarket from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global heavy duty road filtration aftermarket.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the heavy duty road filtration aftermarket industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.