The India cybersecurity market is projected to exhibit a growth rate (CAGR) of 18.33% during 2023-2028. The growing occurrence of cybersecurity breaches to steal confidential information and business data, increasing cloud computing activities, and rising utilization of smartphones to access the internet, shop online, and make cashless payments represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Cybersecurity is the practice of employing a combination of technologies, processes, and practices to protect digital assets, including computers, networks, and data, from cyber threats. It comprises network security, information security, application security, operational security, and business continuity, which addresses measures to recover data and resume operations. It tackles various malicious activities, such as hacking, malware, phishing, ransomware, and more. It functions to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information and systems. It focuses on securing networks through firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and virtual private networks (VPNs). It protects sensitive data from unauthorized access or disclosure through encryption, access controls, and data loss prevention techniques. It ensures that software and applications are developed, tested, and maintained with security in mind, reducing vulnerabilities. It also secures individual devices, such as computers, smartphones, and IoT devices, to prevent unauthorized access. It safeguards valuable intellectual property, financial data, and customer information in the corporate sector. As it protects national security, sensitive data, and critical infrastructure, the demand for cybersecurity is rising in India.
India Cybersecurity Market Trends/Drivers:
At present, the increasing demand for cybersecurity to ensure that personal and sensitive data remains confidential and is not misused or exploited represents one of the vital factors influencing the market positively in India. Moreover, the rising occurrence of cybersecurity breaches to steal confidential information and business data is strengthening the growth of the market. Apart from this, the growing employment of cybersecurity as it helps maintain operations during and after cyber incidents, minimizing downtime, is offering a positive market outlook in India. Additionally, the rising cloud computing activities among businesses to delegate routine tasks, store large volumes of data, and increase productivity is offering lucrative growth opportunities to industry investors in the region. In line with this, the increasing digitalization of various operations in the finance, healthcare, education, and e-commerce sectors is impelling the market growth in India. Besides this, the rising utilization of smartphones to access the internet, shop online, and make cashless payments through online payment gateways is propelling the market growth. In addition, increasing initiatives taken by the Government of India, such as the National Cyber Security Policy (NCSP) and the establishment of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Information Technology (IT) Act, to mandate organizations to adopt robust cybersecurity measures to protect customer data, is bolstering the growth of the market. Furthermore, the rising awareness about cybersecurity issues among individuals and businesses is contributing to the growth of the market in India.
India Cybersecurity Industry Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the India cybersecurity market report, along with forecasts at the country level for 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on component, deployment type, user type, and industry vertical.
Breakup by Component:
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Infrastructure Security
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Unified Vulnerability Management Service Offering
- Data Security and Privacy Service Offering
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the component. This includes solutions (identity and access management (IAM), infrastructure security, governance, risk, and compliance, unified vulnerability management service offering, data security and privacy service offering, and others) and services (professional services and managed services).
Breakup by Deployment Type:
A detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the deployment type has also been provided in the report. This includes cloud-based and on-premises.
Breakup by User Type:
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises
A detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the user type has also been provided in the report. This includes large enterprises and small and medium enterprises.
Breakup by Industry Vertical:
- IT and Telecom
A detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the industry vertical has also been provided in the report. This includes IT and telecom, retail, BFSI, healthcare, defense/government, manufacturing, energy, and others.
Breakup by Region:
- South India
- North India
- West and Central India
- East India
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include South India, North India, West and Central India, and East India.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, key player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided.
India Cybersecurity Market Report Scope:
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Deployment Type
- User Type
- Industry Vertical
- Solutions: Identity and Access Management (IAM), Infrastructure Security, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Unified Vulnerability Management Service Offering, Data Security and Privacy Service Offering, Others
- Services: Professional Services, Managed Services
|Deployment Types Covered
|User Types Covered
||Large Enterprises, Small and Medium Enterprises
|Industry Verticals Covered
||IT and Telecom, Retail, BFSI, Healthcare, Defense/Government, Manufacturing, Energy, Others
||South India, North India, West and Central India, East India
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2299
Five User License: US$ 3399
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the India cybersecurity market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the India cybersecurity market?
- What is the breakup of the India cybersecurity market on the basis of component?
- What is the breakup of the India cybersecurity market on the basis of deployment type?
- What is the breakup of the India cybersecurity market on the basis of user type?
- What is the breakup of the India cybersecurity market on the basis of industry vertical?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the India cybersecurity market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the India cybersecurity market?
- What is the structure of the India cybersecurity market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the India cybersecurity market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the India cybersecurity market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the India cybersecurity market.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the India cybersecurity industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.