The India LiDAR market is projected to exhibit a growth rate (CAGR) of 22.8% during 2023-2028. The growing occurrence of natural disasters, including floods and earthquakes, rising number of railway and modernization projects, and increasing initiatives by the Government of India (GoI) represent some of the key factors driving the market.
LiDAR facilitates measuring of a distance to a target by illuminating it with laser light and controlling the reflected light with a sensor. It can be integrated with automated systems for unmanned operations. It relies on laser beams of various wavelengths and offers high spatial accuracy to detect minute distance differences. It can operate in different weather conditions and through obstructions like clouds. It provides a high resolution of data points, which enables detailed mapping. It facilitates environmental protection and management and ensures no damage to the surveyed objects and area. It helps assess and plan for natural disasters like earthquakes and landslides and uncover hidden structures and landscapes in archaeological studies. It enhances safety in automotive, security, and surveillance applications as it can function efficiently in low-light conditions. Besides this, it aids in analyzing soil quality, terrain contours, and crop health, supporting precision farming practices, and optimizing irrigation, fertilization, and yield predictions.
India LiDAR Market Trends:
The increasing occurrence of natural disasters, including floods and earthquakes, represents one of the key factors catalyzing the demand for LiDAR in India. Its ability to provide real-time data for rescue operations and planning is driving its demand. The growth of the automotive industry and increasing sales of autonomous passenger and commercial vehicles are creating a positive outlook for the market. Additionally, the expansion of railway and modernization projects is driving the need for extensive surveying and planning. LiDAR provides precise data for railway alignment, design, and maintenance, which makes it an essential tool in the railway sector. Apart from this, the escalating demand for geospatial data for geographic information system (GIS) applications in various industries, like oil and gas, agriculture, and real estate, is favoring the market growth in the country. Accurate spatial data collection supports efficient operations and planning across different industry verticals. Moreover, the Government of India (GoI) is increasingly promoting the use of renewable sources, such as solar and wind energy, which is catalyzing the demand for LiDAR in wind energy planning and solar farm layout. It is also focusing on environmental protection and conservation, which is resulting in the widespread adoption of LiDAR as it helps in forest management, soil erosion analysis, and wildlife habitat studies. The implementation of numerous stringent regulations regarding occupational health and safety in mining and construction industries is also promoting the use of technologies like LiDAR for safe operations. Besides this, the increasing availability of skilled professionals in remote sensing and geospatial technologies is favoring the adoption of LiDAR in various applications.
India LiDAR Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the India LiDAR market report, along with forecasts at the country level for 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on installation type, component, and application.
Installation Type Insights:
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the installation type. This includes airborne and terrestrial.
- Laser Scanners
- Navigation Systems
- Global Positioning Systems
A detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the component has also been provided in the report. This includes laser scanners, navigation systems, global positioning systems, and others.
- Corridor Mapping
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the application. This includes corridor mapping, engineering, environment, exploration, ADAS, and others.
- South India
- North India
- West and Central India
- East India
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include South India, North India, West and Central India, and East India.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, key player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided.
India LiDAR Market Report Coverage:
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Installation Type
|Installation Types Covered
||Laser Scanners, Navigation Systems, Global Positioning Systems, Others
||Corridor Mapping, Engineering, Environment, Exploration, ADAS, Others
||South India, North India, West & Central India, East India
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2299
Five User License: US$ 3399
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the India LiDAR market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the India LiDAR market?
- What is the breakup of the India LiDAR market on the basis of installation type?
- What is the breakup of the India LiDAR market on the basis of component?
- What is the breakup of the India LiDAR market on the basis of application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the India LiDAR market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the India LiDAR market?
- What is the structure of the India LiDAR market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the India LiDAR market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the India LiDAR market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the India LiDAR market.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the India LiDAR industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.