The North America corn glucose market is expected to exhibit stable growth during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Corn glucose, also known as glucose syrup, refers to a food syrup produced from the hydrolysis of corn starch. It is widely used as a natural substitute for sugar. Corn glucose is also used for improving color and flavor, providing smooth texture, adding volume, and preventing sugar crystallization in the food items. Owing to these benefits, it has wide applications in the food and beverage industry across the globe.
North America corn glucose market is being driven by several factors. Accounting to the non-crystallized nature of corn glucose, it is extensively used in the preparation of jams, tinned fruits, ice cream, sorbets, beverages, dairy desserts, biscuits, pastry, cereals, ketchup, sauces. Moreover, corn glucose is witnessing a rise in the demand from the pharmaceutical industry as it is utilized in the production of certain vitamin-based tonics and cough medications. Besides this, rising health consciousness among the consumers has resulted in the replacement of sugar with natural sweeteners, such as corn glucose, thereby catalyzing market growth in the region.
IMARC Group’s latest report provides a deep insight into the North America corn glucose market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the North America corn glucose market in any manner.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the North America corn glucose market, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on type and end-use industry.
- Key Regions Analysed
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by End-Use Industry
- Food and Beverages
- Personal Care Products
- Paper Products
- Market by Type
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, End-Use Industry, Country
||United States, Canada
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License $ 2499
Five User License $ 3499
Corporate License $ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America corn glucose market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America corn glucose market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America corn glucose market?
- What is the breakup of the North America corn glucose market on the basis of type?
- What is the breakup of the North America corn glucose market on the basis of end-use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America corn glucose industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America corn glucose industry?
- What is the structure of the North America corn glucose industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America corn glucose industry?