The North America laminated veneer lumber market size reached 2.2 Million Cubic Meters in 2023. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach 2.6 Million Cubic Meters by 2032, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 1.8% during 2024-2032.
Market Size in 2023
|2.2 Million Cubic Meters
Market Forecast in 2032
|2.6 Million Cubic Meters
|Market Growth Rate 2024-2032
Laminated veneer lumber (LVL), also known as engineered lumber, stands for a layered composite of thin wooden panels fabricated together by adhesives. Cross-banded laminated veneer lumber and laminated strand lumber are the two distinctive types of LVL. Laminated veneer lumber is cost-effective, sustainable, strong, lightweight, uniform and has high structural reliability as compared to milled lumber. Owing to this, it is utilized for various structural purposes in wooden houses, industrial warehouses, public buildings and large prefabricated buildings.
North America represents one of the largest markets for laminated veneer lumber pertaining to the escalating demand from new residential housing projects in the region. Apart from this, increasing renovation activities together with the blooming furniture manufacturing sector have fueled the demand of LVL. Rising environmental concerns and government legislation towards the illegal trade of timber will continue to spur the market in the forthcoming years.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the North America laminated veneer lumber market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2024-2032. Our report has categorized the market based on application and sector.
- Key Regions Analysed
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Application
- Market by Sector
- New Construction
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Government Regulations
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Million Cubic Meters
|Application, Sector, Country
|United States, Canada
|10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
|Single User License: US$ 3699
Five User License: US$ 4699
Corporate License: US$ 5699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America laminated veneer lumber market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America laminated veneer lumber market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America laminated veneer lumber market?
- What is the breakup of the North America laminated veneer lumber market on the basis of application?
- What is the breakup of the North America laminated veneer lumber market on the basis of sector?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America laminated veneer lumber industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America laminated veneer lumber industry?
- What is the structure of the North America laminated veneer lumber industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America laminated veneer lumber industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America laminated veneer lumber industry?