The North America rare earth magnets market exhibited a stable growth during 2014-2019. Rare earth magnets refer to strong permanent magnets, which are made from the alloys of rare earth elements. They can be classified into two main types – NdFeB magnets and SmCo magnets. Rare earth magnets have the highest energy product for their mass compared to other permanent magnets. This strong magnetic strength allows for significant product miniaturization, improved performance and reduced manufacturing costs. Owing to this, rare earth magnets are widely employed in the manufacturing of separators, microphones, automotive starters, acoustic transducers, motors, printers and computer disc drives.
North America rare earth magnets market is being driven by several factors. The growing demand for rare earth magnets, especially SmCo magnets, is supported by rapid development in the defense and aerospace sectors in the region. Moreover, the industrial motor and automobile industries also utilize rare earth magnets as a key component, thereby fueling market growth in the region. In addition to this, rising environmental concerns have resulted in the escalated demand for energy efficient vehicles, which employ rare earth magnets to reduce carbon emissions. Furthermore, newer applications of rare earth magnets in wind and solar power plants, high-speed trains, and industrial robots are also impelling their demand in the region.
IMARC Group’s latest report provides a deep insight into the North America rare earth magnets market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the North America rare earth magnets market in any manner.
- North America Rare Earth Magnet Market
- Key Regions Analysed
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Application
- NdFeB Magnets
- Power Generators
- Medical Industry
- Wind Power
- SmCo Magnets
- Medical Devices
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America rare earth magnet market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America rare earth magnet market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America rare earth magnet market?
- What is the breakup of the North America rare earth magnet market on the basis of application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America rare earth magnet industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America rare earth magnet industry?
- What is the structure of the North America rare earth magnet industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America rare earth magnet industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America rare earth magnet industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2019
- Historical Data Coverage: 2014-2019
- Market Forecast: 2020-2025
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States and Canada
- Segments Covered: Application.
Report Customization: Although IMARC has tried to cover everything in the North America rare earth magnet market landscape, we believe that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, we provide up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.