The North America TFT LCD panel market reached a value of US$ 52 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach a value of US$ 64.4 Billion by 2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
TFT (Thin Film Transistor) is an active-matrix liquid crystal display (LCD) panel that uses the TFT technology to improve image quality in terms of addressability and contrast. Every pixel on a TFT LCD panel has a separate transistor, which controls the display illumination while enabling an easy view even in bright environments. TFTs are gaining traction in nearly all the industries as they are lightweight, slim in construction, have high-resolution and offer low power consumption. They find major applications in various electronic goods such as televisions, mobile phones, tablets, laptops, desktops, portable video game devices, etc. Apart from these, they are also used in the automotive industry, navigation and medical equipment, laser pointer astronomy, SLR cameras and digital photo frames.
The North America TFT LCD panel market is currently being driven by several factors. TFT-LCD panels provide flexibility in presenting all types of data, including pictoral representation. On account of this, they are increasingly being employed not only in the consumer electronics but also in the aerospace sector as well to display aircraft altitude information, airframe parameters, warning messages and navigational data. Moreover, TFT LCDs are less prone to reflection, viewable from a wider angle and much lighter than traditional panels, thereby having wide applications in the electronics and automotive industry. Additionally, the rising demand for TFT-LCD display is catalyzed by the increasing consumption of flat panel TVs in households, smartphones and gaming industry.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the North America TFT LCD panel market, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on size and application.
- Key Regions Analysed
- United States
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Size
- Large Size TFT-LCD Display Panel
- Medium and Small Size TFT-LCD Display Panel
- Market by Application
- Mobile Phones
- Mobile PCs
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Government Regulations
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Size, Application, Country
||United States, Canada, Mexico
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License $ 2499
Five User License $ 3499
Corporate License $ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America TFT LCD panel market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America TFT LCD panel market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America TFT LCD panel market?
- What is the breakup of the North America TFT LCD panel market on the basis of size?
- What is the breakup of the North America TFT LCD panel market on the basis of application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America TFT LCD panel industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America TFT LCD panel industry?
- What is the structure of the North America TFT LCD panel industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America TFT LCD panel industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America TFT LCD panel industry?