The global squash equipment market size reached US$ 655.5 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 888.9 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1% during 2023-2028. The rising health consciousness among the masses, the growing utilization of organic and recycled plastic materials, and increasing expenditure capacities represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Squash equipment refers to products used to play a single or doubles game of squash on a four-walled court. Rackets, balls, shoes, and sports clothing are some of the commonly used squash equipment. Rackets are one of the most important components of squash that are manufactured using aluminum or graphite and provide power to shots when in contact with a ball. Squash offers a great cardio workout as it stimulates blood circulation and strengthens the heart, which reduces the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases (CVDs). It also assists in improving core strength, flexibility, back strength, hand-eye coordination, agility, and maintaining a healthy weight. Squash equipment is widely available at varying prices and quality and is easily available online, in department stores, and in specialty and sports shops.
Squash Equipment Market Trends:
Growing awareness about the health benefits of playing squash across the globe is one of the creating a positive outlook for the market. Squash helps boost endurance, power lifts mood, strengthens the heart, and tones the body. Moreover, the introduction of various national and international leagues and increasing participation rates of regular players are favoring the market growth. In line with this, the widespread adoption of squash rackets owing to the growing prominence of squash as a popular recreational sport activity is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Along with this, the increasing demand for durable, lightweight, and high-strength rackets that offer a proper blend of weight, swing, and balance is driving the market growth. Additionally, the rising utilization of eco-friendly raw materials to manufacture squash equipment due to the increasing environmental consciousness among the masses is providing an impetus to the market growth. Apart from this, manufacturers are replacing synthetic rubber and traditional leather with water-based adhesives, and organic and recycled plastic materials are positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, various product innovations, such as the manufacturing of quash balls with recyclable materials and the use of advanced non-toxic materials such as a thermoplastic elastomer, are propelling the market growth. Other factors, including the rising expenditure capacities of consumers, growing health consciousness, and the implementation of various government initiatives to encourage youngsters to participate in different sports activities and to promote various national as well as international sports, are anticipated to drive the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global squash equipment market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product and distribution channel.
- Squash Rackets
- Squash Balls
- Squash Shoes
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the squash equipment market based on the product. This includes squash rackets, balls, shoes, and others. According to the report, squash rackets represented the largest segment.
Distribution Channel Insights:
- Specialty and Sports Shops
- Department and Discount Stores
- Online Stores
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the squash equipment market based on the distribution channel. This includes specialty and sports shops, department and discount stores, and online stores. According to the report, specialty and sports shops represented the largest segment.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets that include North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for squash equipment. Some of the factors driving the North America squash equipment market included rising expenditure capacities of consumers, increasing utilization of eco-friendly raw materials, and growing national and international leagues.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global squash equipment market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include Asics Corporation, Black Knight Inc., Decathlon S.A. (The Association Familiale Mulliez), Dunlop Sports, Eye Rackets International B.V., Harrow Sports, HEAD Sport GmbH, Karakal Worldwide Ltd, OLIVER Sport and Squash GmbH, Spinway Sports, Tecnifibre (Lacoste S.A.), and Wilson Sporting Goods Company (Amer Sports Company), etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Product, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Asics Corporation, Black Knight Inc., Decathlon S.A. (The Association Familiale Mulliez), Dunlop Sports, Eye Rackets International B.V., Harrow Sports, HEAD Sport GmbH, Karakal Worldwide Ltd, OLIVER Sport and Squash GmbH, Spinway Sports, Tecnifibre (Lacoste S.A.), and Wilson Sporting Goods Company (Amer Sports Company), etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global squash equipment market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global squash equipment market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive squash equipment markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What is the competitive structure of the global squash equipment market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global squash equipment market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the squash equipment market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global squash equipment market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the squash equipment industry and its attractiveness.
- The competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.