The United States cybersecurity market is projected to exhibit a growth rate (CAGR) of 8.09% during 2023-2028. The increasing cyber threats, ongoing digital transformation, strict data protection and privacy regulations, technological advancements, the growing cyber insurance market, and the increasing remote workforce represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Cybersecurity protects computer systems, networks, software, and data from digital attacks, unauthorized access, and other malicious activities. Its primary objective is to ensure information and computing resources' confidentiality, integrity, and availability. Cybersecurity encompasses a wide range of measures and strategies to safeguard digital assets from diverse threats, such as cybercrime, hacking, data breaches, ransomware, malware, and phishing. It involves both proactive and reactive approaches, including preventive measures like firewalls, encryption, access controls, and security awareness training for users, as well as incident response plans and recovery strategies to mitigate and address security breaches when they occur. The rapid growth of the Internet of Things (IoT), cloud computing, and mobile devices has expanded the attack surface, making cybersecurity an ongoing and dynamic process. Emphasizing a robust cybersecurity posture is crucial in ensuring the trust and stability of digital infrastructures.
United States Cybersecurity Market Trends:
The increasing demand for cybersecurity in the United States is propelled by the relentless expansion of digitalization across various sectors. Such advancements have exposed businesses to greater cyber risks, thus prompting them to allocate substantial resources to fortify their cyber defenses. In line with this, the increasing arrangement of remote work and the widespread utilization of cloud-based services, broadening the attack surface and making companies susceptible to a wide array of cyber threats, such as ransomware attacks, phishing attempts, and data breaches, is providing a considerable boost to the market growth. Additionally, the growing demand for comprehensive cybersecurity solutions encompassing proactive threat detection, incident response, and vulnerability management is favoring the market growth. Moreover, the increasing sophistication in cyberattacks have necessitated a proactive and adaptive cybersecurity approach that leverages artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to identify and thwart emerging threats in real-time. This, in turn, is strengthening the market growth. In addition to this, the increasing regulations by the Federal Government of the United States (US Federal Government) and industry regulators implementing stringent data protection laws and compliance requirements is positively impacting the market growth. Furthermore, the growing interconnectedness of devices and IoT has introduced new cybersecurity challenges in various sectors, thus creating a need for robust security measures to prevent potential breaches and disruptions.
United States Cybersecurity Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the United States cybersecurity market report, along with forecasts at the country level for 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on component, deployment type, user type and industry vertical.
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Infrastructure Security
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Unified Vulnerability Management Service Offering
- Data Security and Privacy Service Offering
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the component. This includes solutions (identity and access management (IAM), infrastructure security, governance, risk and compliance, unified vulnerability management service offering, data security and privacy service offering, and others) and services (professional services and managed services).
Deployment Type Insights:
A detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the deployment type has also been provided in the report. This includes cloud based and on-premises.
User Type Insights:
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises
A detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the user type has also been provided in the report. This includes large enterprises, and small and medium enterprises.
Industry Vertical Insights:
- IT and Telecom
A detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the industry vertical has also been provided in the report. This includes IT and telecom, retail, BFSI, healthcare, defense/government, manufacturing, energy, and others.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include Northeast, Midwest, South, and West.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, key player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided.
United States Cybersecurity Market Report Coverage:
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Deployment Type
- User Type
- Industry Vertical
- Solutions: Identity and Access Management (IAM), Infrastructure Security, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Unified Vulnerability Management Service Offering, Data Security and Privacy Service Offering, Others
- Services: Professional Services, Managed Services
|Deployment Types Covered
||Cloud Based, On-Premises
|User Types Covered
||Large Enterprises, Small and Medium Enterprises
|Industry Verticals Covered
||IT and Telecom, Retail, BFSI, Healthcare, Defense/Government, Manufacturing, Energy, Others
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States cybersecurity market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States cybersecurity market?
- What is the breakup of the United States cybersecurity market on the basis of component?
- What is the breakup of the United States cybersecurity market on the basis of deployment type?
- What is the breakup of the United States cybersecurity market on the basis of user type?
- What is the breakup of the United States cybersecurity market on the basis of industry vertical?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the United States cybersecurity market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the United States cybersecurity market?
- What is the structure of the United States cybersecurity market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the United States cybersecurity market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the United States cybersecurity market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the United States cybersecurity market.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the United States cybersecurity industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.