The Canada pulses market is expected to exhibit a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9% during 2023-2028.
Canada represents one of the largest producers and exporter of pulse crops. The country offers large and diverse agricultural land base which is suitable for growing a wide range of pulse crops such as pea, lentil, bean and chickpea. Furthermore, appropriate weather and favorable soil conditions provide Canada with a natural production advantage. The application of the latest farm management technology and research have also been influential in increasing the production of pulse crops in the country. Dry peas currently represent the most produced type of pulse crop in Canada followed by Lentils. Canada is a net exporter of pulses with the majority of its total production being exported across the globe. India, United States and China currently represent the largest export markets for pulses from Canada.
IMARC Group’s latest report provides a deep insight into the Canada pulses market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the pulses market in Canada in any manner.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Canada pulses market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, domestic consumption and exports, and end-use.
Breakup by Type:
- Dry Beans
- Dry Peas
- Chick Peas
Breakup by Region:
Breakup by Domestic Consumption and Exports:
- Domestic Consumption
Breakup by End-Use:
- Retail Store
- Snack Food Industry
- Flour Industry
Value Chain Analysis
Key Drivers and Challenges
Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Million Tons, US$ Million
||Type, Domestic Consumption and Exports, End-Use, Region
|| Saskatchewan, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Canada pulses market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the Canada pulses industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Canada pulses industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the domestic consumption and exports?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Canada pulses industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Canada pulses industry?
- What is the structure of the Canada pulses industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Canada pulses industry?
- What are the profit margins in the Canada pulses industry?