The global ceramic machinery market size reached US$ 5.2 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 7.3 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% during 2023-2028. Significant growth in the construction industry, rising expenditure capacities of consumers, and the escalating demand for high-quality flooring products represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Ceramic machinery refers to tools used to manufacture ceramic materials into finished usable products. Ceramics are non-metallic, inorganic solids consisting of metal, non-metal, or metalloid atoms primarily held in covalent and ionic bonds. They are widely used in space shuttle tiles, cooktops, fiber optics, artificial joints, self-lubricating bearings, spark plugs, race car brakes, and bricks. Ceramic machinery is used to produce a homogeneous mixture in a short time. It helps to reduce the time spent on processing ceramic products and enhances the manufacturing process's efficiency. The machinery is equipped with a ball mill used for crushing and grinding the materials, filter presses used for drying the sludge of the material, and a glaze stirrer used in the firing process for the final coat.
Ceramic Machinery Market Trends:
The significant growth in the construction industry across the globe is creating a positive outlook for the market. Since ceramic tiles are strong in compression and feeble in tension, they are extensively utilized in the construction of buildings, which is favoring the market growth. In line with this, the increasing infrastructural activities and rising urbanization is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Additionally, the widespread product adoption in the automotive industry, as ceramics are used in manufacturing various components, including high-pressure pumps, glow plugs, sealing and insulation rings, and valves, is facilitating the market growth. Apart from this, key players are focusing on the introduction of advanced ceramic machinery, which assists in achieving a higher degree of accuracy, precision, and speed. This, along with the implementation of various government initiatives, such as state-owned enterprises (SOEs) in infrastructure delivery, is facilitating the product demand. Furthermore, the integration of automation manufacturing industries to reduce the production time along with ensuring maximum quality is propelling the market growth. Along with this, the widespread utilization of vibrating sieves and belt conveyors for raw material automation to provide efficient, stable, and continuous performance is positively influencing the market growth. Other factors, including the escalating demand for high-quality flooring products, extensive research and development (R&D) activities, increasing utilization of programmable logic controller (PLC)-based systems and rising expenditure capacities of consumers are anticipated to drive the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global ceramic machinery market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type and application.
- Shaping Machines
- Decoration and Glazing Machines
- Raw Materials Preparation
- Storage and Handling
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of ceramic machinery market based on the type. This includes shaping machines, decoration and glazing machines, raw materials preparation, and storage and handling. According to the report, shaping machines represented the largest segment.
- Tile Manufacturers
- Heavy Clay Manufacturers
- Ceramic Sanitary Ware Manufacturers
A detailed breakup and analysis of the ceramic machinery market based on the application has also been provided in the report. This includes tile manufacturers, heavy clay manufacturers, and ceramic sanitary ware manufacturers. According to the report, ceramic sanitary ware manufacturers accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets that include North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Asia Pacific was the largest market for ceramic machinery. Some of the factors driving the Asia Pacific ceramic machinery market included rising expenditure capacities of consumers, technological advancements, widespread product utilization in the construction industry, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global ceramic machinery market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include Air Power Group, BMR S.p.A., Breton S.p.A., Foshan SAPFIT Technology Co. Ltd, Keda Industrial Co. Ltd., KERAjet S.A., Maschinenfabrik Gustav Eirich GmbH & Co KG, SACMI, SITI B&T Group SpA, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Type, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Air Power Group, BMR S.p.A., Breton S.p.A., Foshan SAPFIT Technology Co. Ltd, Keda Industrial Co. Ltd., KERAjet S.A., Maschinenfabrik Gustav Eirich GmbH & Co KG, SACMI, SITI B&T Group SpA, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global ceramic machinery market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global ceramic machinery market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive ceramic machinery markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the competitive structure of the global ceramic machinery market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global ceramic machinery market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the ceramic machinery market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global ceramic machinery market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the ceramic machinery industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.