The global commercial meat processing equipment market size reached US$ 11.17 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 16.27 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.15% during 2023-2028. The elevating sales of processed meat and poultry products, rising equipment demand from the rapidly expanding restaurants and fast food chains, and ongoing innovations in meat processing equipment represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Commercial meat processing equipment comprises a range of tools and machinery used to process meat products for human consumption. Some commonly utilized commercial meat processing equipment includes grinders, cutters, fillers, chillers, blenders, dicers, roasters, smokers, feeders, tenderizers, ovens, fryers, dryers, mixers, separators, slicers, and homogenizers. They are usually manufactured using stainless steel. Meat processing equipment aids in converting raw food materials into various commercial food products by employing different physical and chemical tools. It also assists in prolonging the overall shelf life and taste of meat and food items. As a result, commercial meat processing equipment has gained immense traction across poultry farms. They are also used in food and food product applications, ranging from bakery goods to beverages to dairy and seafood industries, to make the processing easier, more efficient and sanitary.
Commercial Meat Processing Equipment Market Trends:
The increasing consumption of meat and poultry products due to the surging consumer awareness regarding their high nutritional value represents the primary factor driving the market growth. Besides this, the changing dietary preferences of individuals, coupled with the escalating demand for processed meat products, are contributing to market growth. In addition, there has been a significant shift toward packaged and frozen ready-to-eat (RTE) food products among the masses owing to the expanding working population with busy schedules and hectic lifestyles. Along with this, the growing focus on improving meat and poultry processing and the rising need to comply with stringent safety regulations implemented by governments of various nations have augmented the product demand. Furthermore, the leading manufacturers are adopting advanced commercial meat processing equipment to maintain product quality and consistency while ensuring employee safety. In line with this, ongoing technological advancements in the food and beverage and meat processing industries, such as the large-scale incorporation of automation and innovative equipment with faster processing time, minimal human intervention, and improved hygiene levels, have propelled market growth. Other factors, including the increasing number of fast food restaurants, rapid premiumization of meat products, inflating consumer disposable incomes, heavy investments in meat processing facilities, and easy product availability via online and offline channels, are also providing a positive thrust to the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global commercial meat processing equipment market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product and end user.
- Meat Blenders
- Meat Grinders and Mincers
- Meat Tenderizers
- Meat Massagers
- Meat Smoking Equipment
- Meat Filling Equipment
- Meat Cutters
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the commercial meat processing equipment market based on the product. This includes meat blenders, meat grinders and mincers, meat tenderizers, meat massagers, meat smoking equipment, meat filling equipment, meat cutters, and others. According to the report, meat cutters represented the largest segment.
End User Insights:
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Butcher and Slaughter Houses
- Catering Companies
A detailed breakup and analysis of the commercial meat processing equipment market based on the end user has also been provided in the report. This includes supermarkets, hotels and restaurants, butcher and slaughter houses, and catering companies.
- North America
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for commercial meat processing equipment. Some of the factors driving the North America commercial meat processing equipment market included the rising consumer demand for processed meat items, increasing adoption of highly specialized and automated meat processing equipment, and changing dietary habits of consumers, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global commercial meat processing equipment market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include BIRO Manufacturing Company, Bizerba SE & Co. KG, Brice Australia Pty Ltd., Butcher Boy Machines, Gourmia, Hobart, KitchenWare Station LLC, MPBS Industries, Sammic, Sirman, The Vollrath Co LLC, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Meat Blenders, Meat Grinders and Mincers, Meat Tenderizers, Meat Massagers, Meat Smoking Equipment, Meat Filling Equipment, Meat Cutters, Others
|End Users Covered
||Supermarkets, Hotels and Restaurants, Butcher and Slaughter Houses, Catering Companies
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||BIRO Manufacturing Company, Bizerba SE & Co. KG, Brice Australia Pty Ltd., Butcher Boy Machines, Gourmia, Hobart, KitchenWare Station LLC, MPBS Industries, Sammic, Sirman, The Vollrath Co LLC, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global commercial meat processing equipment market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global commercial meat processing equipment market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global commercial meat processing equipment market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive commercial meat processing equipment market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- Which is the most attractive product in the commercial meat processing equipment market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- Which is the most attractive end user in the commercial meat processing equipment market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global commercial meat processing equipment market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global commercial meat processing equipment market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the commercial meat processing equipment market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global commercial meat processing equipment market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the commercial meat processing equipment industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.