The global disinfection robots market size reached US$ 878 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 5,108 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 33.7% during 2023-2028.
Disinfection robots are employed for cleaning rooms, spaces and equipment and keeping them hygienic. They prevent the spread of hospital-acquired infections (HAIs) and aid in improving patient safety and medical service quality. They are easy to install, convenient to operate, cause minimal errors compared to manual cleaning methods, and allow apparent cost savings by reducing the need for cleaning staff. As a result, disinfection robots are used in shopping malls, theaters, airports, educational institutes, hospitals, clinics, laboratories, and research institutes across the globe.
Disinfection Robots Market Trends:
The rising prevalence of various chronic disorders, coupled with a significant surge in HAIs, represents one of the key factors positively influencing the market. In addition, the increasing awareness among healthcare professionals about the benefits offered by disinfection robots over manual disinfection is providing a thrust to the market growth. Apart from this, the expansion of hospitals, clinics, surgical centers, and research laboratories is catalyzing the demand for disinfection robots across the globe. Furthermore, there is a rise in the focus of numerous key players on introducing automated and innovative products equipped with advanced features, technologies, and software. They are also focusing on strategic collaborations with private and public healthcare centers to expand their market reach and increase overall sales. Besides this, the widespread adoption of advanced and well-designed portable robots is offering lucrative growth opportunities to key players. Additionally, governments of various countries are increasingly investing in the development of healthcare infrastructure, which is propelling the market growth. Moreover, the increasing use of disinfection robots in restaurants and hotels to disinfect the dining area, corridor, and other spaces is strengthening the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global disinfection robots market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, technology and end user.
Breakup by Product Type:
- UV-Disinfection Robot
- Hydrogen Peroxide Vaporization Robot (HPV)
Breakup by Technology:
- Fully Autonomous Disinfection Robots
- Semi-Autonomous Disinfection Robots
Breakup by End User:
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Research Institutes
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being Badger Technologies LLC (Jabil Inc.), Blue Ocean Robotics, Fetch Robotics Inc (Zebra Technologies Corporation), Finsen Technologies Ltd., Omron Corporation, PDI Healthcare Inc., SESTO Robotics Pte Ltd, Skytron LLC, Taimi Robotics Technology Co. Ltd. and Xenex Disinfection Services Inc. Kindly, note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Product Type, Technology, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Badger Technologies LLC (Jabil Inc.), Blue Ocean Robotics, Fetch Robotics Inc (Zebra Technologies Corporation), Finsen Technologies Ltd., Omron Corporation, PDI Healthcare Inc., SESTO Robotics Pte Ltd, Skytron LLC, Taimi Robotics Technology Co. Ltd. and Xenex Disinfection Services Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the disinfection robots market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global disinfection robots market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the disinfection robots industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.