The global enterprise data management market size reached US$ 70.0 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 132.40 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 11.05% during 2023-2028. The rising adoption of cloud-based EDM solutions, emergence of digital technologies, rapid proliferation of data across organizations, fast-paced business environment, and increasing use of big analytics across industries represent some of the factors driving the market.
|Market Size in 2022
||US$ 70.0 Billion
|Market Forecast in 2028
||US$ 132.40 Billion
|Market Growth Rate (2023-2028)
Enterprise data management (EDM) is a set of processes, policies, and technologies used by organizations to manage their data assets effectively. It encompasses various activities such as data governance, architecture, quality management, metadata management, and security. Data governance is an essential aspect of EDM, which involves defining policies and procedures for data management, identifying data stewards, and establishing a data quality and security framework. Data architecture deals with designing and managing the structure of an organization's data, including defining data models, data flows, and data storage. Data quality management involves ensuring the accuracy, completeness, consistency, and timeliness of an organization's data. Metadata management focuses on managing data definitions, lineage, and relationships. Data security involves protecting an organization's data from unauthorized access, theft, or damage. EDM is used to ensure an organization's data is accurate, accessible, secure, and consistent across all business units and functions. As a result, effective EDM can provide numerous benefits to organizations, including improved decision-making, reduced operational costs, increased efficiency, and better compliance with regulations.
Enterprise Data Management Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is and the emergence of digital technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT). EDM solutions ensure the accuracy and consistency of organization’s data assets and help gain a competitive advantage and achieve their business goals more effectively. Additionally, the adoption of cloud-based EDM solutions is increasing as they offer flexibility, scalability, and cost savings. Cloud-based solutions also provide real-time access to data and analytics, enabling organizations to make faster and more informed decisions. Other than this, with the increasing proliferation of data across organizations, there is a growing need for accurate and reliable data. Consequently, the demand for EDM solutions has escalated as they help organizations ensure the quality and accuracy of their data by providing data cleansing, validation, and enrichment capabilities. Besides this, organizations need to make decisions quickly in the fast-paced business environment. Due to this, various companies are opting for EDM solutions to access and analyze data in real time and respond rapidly to changing business conditions. Moreover, the growing use of big data analytics across industries has led increased the popularity of EDM solutions as they aid organizations in managing the volume and complexity of big data and provide analytics capabilities to extract insights.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global enterprise data management market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels for 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on the component, deployment, enterprise size, and industries.
- Data Security
- Master Data Management
- Data Integration
- Data Migration
- Data Warehousing
- Data Governance
- Data Quality
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the enterprise data management market based on the component. This includes software (data security, master data management, data integration, data migration, data warehousing, data governance, data quality, others) and services (managed services, professional services). According to the report, software represented the largest segment.
A detailed breakup and analysis of the enterprise data management market based on the deployment has also been provided in the report. This includes cloud-premises and on-premises. According to the report, cloud-based accounted for the largest market share.
Enterprise Size Insights:
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the enterprise data management market based on the enterprise size. This includes small and medium-sized enterprises and large enterprises. According to the report, large enterprises represented the largest segment.
- IT and Telecom
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Retail and Consumer Goods
A detailed breakup and analysis of the enterprise data management market based on the industries has also been provided in the report. This includes IT and telecom, banking, financial services, and insurance, retail and consumer goods, healthcare, manufacturing, and others According to the report, IT and telecom accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for enterprise data management. Some of the factors driving the North America enterprise data management market included increasing volume and complexity of data, growing emphasis on data privacy and security, and rising need for data-driven decision making.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global enterprise data management market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include Actian Corporation (HCL Technologies Limited), GoldenSource Corporation, Informatica Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, LTIMindtree Limited (Larsen & Tourbo Ltd.), Oracle Corporation, Qlik, Salesforce Inc., SAP SE, Sas Institute Inc., Talend S.A., Teradata Corporation, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
Enterprise Data Management Market Report Scope:
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Enterprise Size
- Software: Data Security, Master Data Management, Data Integration, Data Migration, Data Warehousing, Data Governance, Data Quality, Others
- Services: Managed Services, Professional Services
|Enterprise Sizes Covered
||Small and Medium-sized Enterprises, Large Enterprises
||IT and Telecom, Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Retail and Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Others
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Actian Corporation (HCL Technologies Limited), GoldenSource Corporation, Informatica Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, LTIMindtree Limited (Larsen & Tourbo Ltd.), Oracle Corporation, Qlik, Salesforce Inc., SAP SE, Sas Institute Inc., Talend S.A., Teradata Corporation, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global enterprise data management market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global enterprise data management market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global enterprise data management market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive enterprise data management market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- Which is the most attractive component in the enterprise data management market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the deployment?
- Which is the most attractive deployment in the enterprise data management market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on enterprise size?
- Which is the most attractive enterprise size in the enterprise size data management market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on industries?
- Which is the most attractive industry in the enterprise size data management market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global enterprise data management market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global enterprise data management market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the enterprise data management market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global enterprise data management market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the enterprise data management industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.