The Europe minimally invasive surgery market size reached US$ 5.8 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 7.5 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.26% during 2023-2028.
Minimally invasive (MI) surgery utilizes various techniques used by surgeons to perform surgeries with small tools, cameras and lights. These procedures are performed to limit the size and the number of cuts or incisions during the surgery. The doctor uses a mini camera or endoscope to move through tiny incisions made in the body, which are generally only a few millimeters in size. The camera produces endoscopic images that are mapped in the monitor for the surgeon to see the surgical region. Other specialized tools are also used to pass through other openings to explore and repair during the procedure.
The Europe MI surgery market is primarily driven by the increasing awareness regarding the benefits and low risk of MI procedures among both the healthcare providers and patients. MI surgeries offer reduced hospital stay duration, recovery time, patient trauma and complications. As a result, they have high penetration in countries, like France, Germany, Italy and Spain, over conventional surgeries. Additionally, the growing incidences of cardiac illness, arthritis and cancer have increased the demand for MI methods. Furthermore, technological advancements in the field of robotics and telemedicine are also catalyzing the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe minimally invasive surgery market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, application and end user.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Surgical Devices
- Laparoscopy Devices
- Monitoring and Visualization Devices
Breakup by Application:
- Bariatric Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Cardiac Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Gynaecological Surgery
- Orthopedics and Spine Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
Breakup by End User:
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Application, End User, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe minimally invasive surgery market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe minimally invasive surgery market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe minimally invasive surgery market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?