The Morocco couscous market size reached US$ 455.1 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 639.3 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6% during 2023-2028.
Couscous is a traditional North African dish that is made up of crushed and steamed granules of durum wheat semolina. Moreover, couscous is healthy, convenient, easy-to-make, delicious, offers versatility, and comes with health claims such as gluten-free and whole-grain food. In Morocco, the prevalent trend of westernization has led to the introduction of newer and innovative couscous preparation recipes.
In recent times, the rising consumer health consciousness towards high obesity levels have augmented the consumption of couscous, accounting to its low-caloric value and high protein/fiber content. Furthermore, the increasing demand for ready-to-eat food items, coupled with the wide availability of traditional, canned, frozen, microwavable couscous variants across the Moroccan retail channels, has been supporting the market growth. Additionally, the introduction of flavored and organic couscous products caters to the changing tastes and preferences of the Moroccan population.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Morocco couscous market report, along with forecasts for the period 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on thickness, SKUs and distribution channel.
Breakup by Thickness:
- Fine Couscous
- Medium Couscous
- Thick Couscous
Breakup by SKUs:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Independent Retailers
The report has also examined the competitive landscape of the market and some of the key players include Atlas Couscous, Complexe Alimentaire Zine (CALZ), DALIA Corp., DARI, FORAFRIC MAROC, and KAYNA Group.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||US$ Million, Tonnes
Scope of the Report
Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Distribution Channel
||Fine Couscous, Medium Couscous, Thick Couscous
||1 Kg, 5 Kg, 25 Kg, Others
|Distribution Channels Covered
||Supermarkets and Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Independent Retailers, Online, Others
||Atlas Couscous, Complexe Alimentaire Zine (CALZ), DALIA Corp., DARI, FORAFRIC MAROC, and KAYNA Group
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Morocco couscous market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Morocco couscous market?
- What is the breakup of the Morocco couscous market based on the thickness?
- What is the breakup of the Morocco couscous market based on the SKUs?
- What is the breakup of the Morocco couscous market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Morocco couscous market?
- What is the structure of the Morocco couscous market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Morocco couscous market?
- What is the market share of key players in the Morocco couscous market?
- What is the market share of key brands in the Morocco couscous market?