The North America acetonitrile market size reached
25,872 Tons in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach 33,736 Tons by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of
4.4% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Acetonitrile, which is also known as methyl cyanide and ethanenitrile, is a colourless, volatile and toxic solvent. It is a highly flammable chemical and being the simplest organic nitrile, is miscible with water and most of the organic solvents. Acetonitrile is utilized in the plastic industry to produce pure acrylonitrile and acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) plastic. In addition to this, it is used as a propylene oxide and ethanol replacement in tissue processing for transmission electron microscopy (TEM). Also, the aqueous form of acetonitrile is used in the agriculture industry as an extraction solvent.
In North America, the rapid urbanization and rising demand for lightweight vehicles have increased the production of ABS plastic as it provides high tensile and impact strength along with optimal resistance against various chemicals. Moreover, increasing demand for patent medicines and high-complex diseases have led to the rising demand of acetonitrile in the pharmaceutical industry in the region. Regulated concerns in the healthcare sector is expected to increase the demand of acetonitrile in the forthcoming years.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the North America acetonitrile market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on end-use.
- Key Regions Analysed
- United States
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by End-Use
- Analytical Industry
- Extraction Industry
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Government Regulations
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||United States, Canada, Mexico
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America acetonitrile market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America acetonitrile market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America acetonitrile market?
- What is the breakup of the North America acetonitrile market on the basis of end-use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America acetonitrile industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America acetonitrile industry?
- What is the structure of the North America acetonitrile industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America acetonitrile industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America acetonitrile industry?