The North America calcium chloride market size reached 2.4 Million Tons in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach 2.7 Million Tons by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 1.95% during 2023-2028.
Calcium chloride (CaCl2), is a whitish, anhydrous salt obtained by the ionic bonding of calcium cations and chloride anions. It is an inorganic compound which is deliquescent and immiscible in water. As a result, calcium chloride is utilized for well drilling activities in the oil and gas industry and as a firming agent in the food industry.
North America represents one of the largest markets for calcium chloride in the world. As North America is a cold region, calcium chloride is widely used as a de-icing agent. Moreover, the versatility of calcium chloride has spurred its demand in concrete acceleration, tire weighting, brine refrigeration, dust control and other chemical processes.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the North America calcium chloride market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on application, product type, raw material and grade.
- Key Regions Analyzed
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Application
- Dust Control and Road Stabilization
- Drilling Fluids
- Industrial Processing
- Market by Product Type
- Hydrated Solid
- Anhydrous Solid
- Market by Raw Material
- Natural Brine
- Solvay Process (by-product)
- Limestone and HCL
- Market by Grade
- Food Grade
- Industrial Grade
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Government Regulations
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
IMARC Group’s latest report provides a deep insight into the North America calcium chloride market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the North America calcium chloride market in any manner.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Application, Product Type, Raw Material, Grade, Country
||United States, Canada
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America calcium chloride market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America calcium chloride market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America calcium chloride market?
- What is the breakup of the North America calcium chloride market on the basis of application?
- What is the breakup of the North America calcium chloride market on the basis of product type?
- What is the breakup of the North America calcium chloride market on the basis of raw material?
- What is the breakup of the North America calcium chloride market on the basis of grade?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America calcium chloride industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America calcium chloride industry?
- What is the structure of the North America calcium chloride industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America calcium chloride industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America calcium chloride industry?