The North America dog food market size reached US$ 25.2 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 31.5 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 3.73% during 2023-2028.
Dog food refers to the food that is specially intended for a dog’s consumption to meet all its nutritional needs. Most store-bought dog food is made with feed grade (animal grade) ingredients and are available in dry, wet or semi moist form. The general diet of a dog should comprise a combination of carbohydrates, minerals, proteins, fats, vitamins and water. In the absence of proper nutrition, dogs are unable to fight off infection, perform daily activities, repair teeth and bones, and maintain their build and muscle tone.
Note: Information in the above chart consists of dummy data and is only shown here for representation purpose. Kindly contact us for the actual market size and trends.
North America dog food market is currently being driven by several factors. Increasing trends of pet humanization and premiumization are the prime factors catalyzing the growth of the dog food market in the region. Additionally, the rising awareness among the pet owners towards the dietary requirements for their dogs, owing to which the demand for better quality dog food products has escalated. In addition to this, numerous cases of diabetes, high blood pressure and arthritis have been reported in dogs across the region. As a result, veterinarians have started recommending low-calorie and value-added dog food products to the owners, thereby prompting manufacturers to expand their product offerings. Furthermore, growing numbers of dog shelters in the region for improving the health of stray dogs has also fueled the demand for dog food in the region.
IMARC Group’s latest report provides a deep insight into the North America dog food market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the North America dog food market in any manner.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the North America dog food market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, pricing type, ingredient type and distribution channel.
- Key Regions Analysed
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Product Type
- Dry Dog Food
- Dog Treats
- Wet Dog Food
- Market by Pricing Type
- Mass Products
- Premium Products
- Market by Ingredient Type
- Animal Derived
- Plant Derived
- Market by Distribution Channel
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Online Stores
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Pricing Type, Ingredient Type, Distribution Channel, Country
||United States, Canada
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America dog food market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America dog food market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America dog food market?
- What is the breakup of the North America dog food market on the basis of product type?
- What is the breakup of the North America dog food market on the basis of pricing type?
- What is the breakup of the North America dog food market on the basis of ingredient type?
- What is the breakup of the North America dog food market on the basis of distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America dog food industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America dog food industry?
- What is the structure of the North America dog food industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America dog food industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America dog food industry?