The North America specialty paper market size reached 9,003 Million Tons in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach 11,261 Million Tons by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 3.9% during 2023-2028.
Specialty paper refers to a superior quality paper, which is produced or designed for a specific application. It is manufactured using nano-based materials, composites, fibers and different types of pulp, such as recycled paper, cotton fiber, wood pulp and wood chips. Specialty paper possess various performance features including exceptional physical, optical, electrical and chemical properties. Owing to these properties, specialty paper finds applications in diverse industries including healthcare, construction, packaging and labeling, retail, and laundry care.
The North America specialty paper market is currently being driven by several factors. Specialty paper offers enhanced moisture retention, improved fluid and microbial resistance, robustness, brightness, and elasticity. Owing to this, the demand for specialty paper has increased in the food and beverages, lifestyle, and cosmetics sectors. Besides this, rising per capita incomes coupled with changing lifestyles have also fueled the demand for high-quality packaging material, thereby, boosting the specialty paper market growth. Moreover, growth in the construction industry has stimulated the requirement for masking tape, thus, driving the growth of the market in the region.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the North America specialty paper market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, raw material and application.
- Key Regions Analysed
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Type
- Label and Release Papers
- Printing Papers
- Flexible Packaging Papers
- Rolling Papers
- Market by Raw Material
- Fillers and Binders
- Additives and Coatings
- Market by Application
- Packaging and Labeling
- Printing and Writing
- Industrial Use
- Building and Construction
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Raw Material, Application, Country
||United States, Canada
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America specialty paper market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America specialty paper market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America specialty paper market?
- What is the breakup of the North America specialty paper market on the basis of type?
- What is the breakup of the North America specialty paper market on the basis of raw material?
- What is the breakup of the North America specialty paper market on the basis of application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America specialty paper industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America specialty paper industry?
- What is the structure of the North America specialty paper industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America specialty paper industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America specialty paper industry?