The United States copper sulphate market size reached 98.2 Kilo Tons in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach 114.5 Kilo Tons by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5% during 2023-2028.
Copper sulphate, also known as cupric sulphate exists in a series of compounds that differ in their degree of hydration. Copper sulphate occurs naturally as a rare mineral known as chalcocyanite which is pale green or gray-white in colour. It is also produced industrially by treating copper metal or its oxides with hot concentrated sulfuric or dilute sulfuric acid, respectively.
As copper sulphate is highly soluble and dissolves readily in a wide range of materials, it is used in diverse industries. For instance, as an electrolyte in copper refining and electroplating. Apart from this, the mining industry employs it as an activator in the concentration of certain ores by froth flotation. Moreover, the building trade uses copper sulphate, in combination with other chemicals, as a wood preservative. In agriculture industry, copper sulphate is widely used as a micronutrient in animal feeds and fertilizers. Its fungicidal properties are used in the growing of grapes and tree fruits (Bordeaux mixture) and in animal hoof health applications.
IMARC Group’s latest report provides a deep insight into the US copper sulphate market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the US copper sulphate market in any manner.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the United States copper sulphate market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on end use.
Breakup by End Use:
- Mining and Metallurgy
Breakup by Region:
Value Chain Analysis
Key Drivers and Challenges
Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||000' Tons, US$ Million
||End Use, Region
|| Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States copper sulphate market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the United States copper sulphate industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States copper sulphate industry?
- What is the breakup of the United States copper sulphate market based on the end-use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the United States copper sulphate industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the United States copper sulphate industry?
- What is the structure of the United States copper sulphate industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the United States copper sulphate industry?
- What are the profit margins in the United States copper sulphate industry?