The United States minimally invasive surgery market is expected to exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Minimally invasive (MI) surgery refers to the technique used to limit the size and number of cuts and incisions made during a surgical procedure. In this method, healthcare providers use small tools, like mini cameras or endoscopes, attached to a long, slender pipe to move through tiny incisions made in the body. This helps the monitor to map out endoscopic images, enabling the surgeon to have a clearer vision of the surgical area. In the United States, minimally invasive surgeries have gained traction as they allow routine functions, even in a restricted space, to be carried out safely and precisely using specialized tools.
The United States minimally invasive surgery market is primarily driven by a significant rise in the aging population, coupled with the availability of medical cover for a major portion of the population in the country. Besides this, extensive investments made by the government in the healthcare sector and the growing per capita medical expenditure is positively influencing the market growth. Apart from this, MI surgeries are considered a safer alternative than conventional open surgeries, resulting in their rapid adoption by doctors and patients. They ensure reduced hospital stay duration, recovery time, and lower chances of patient trauma and complications. Moreover, the growing cases of lifestyle diseases, cardiac illnesses, arthritis and cancer are also increasing the need for minimally invasive surgeries.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the United States minimally invasive surgery market, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, application and end user.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Surgical Devices
- Laparoscopy Devices
- Monitoring and Visualization Devices
Breakup by Application:
- Bariatric Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Cardiac Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Gynaecological Surgery
- Orthopedics and Spine Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
Breakup by End User:
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Application, End User, Region
|| Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 2999
Corporate License: US$ 3999
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States minimally invasive surgery market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States minimally invasive surgery market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States minimally invasive surgery market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?