The global concrete pumps market size reached US$ 5.1 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 7.0 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1% during 2023-2028. The increasing number of construction projects, rising investments in the development of smart cities, and the growing popularity of precast concrete represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Concrete pumps are machines utilized to transfer liquid concrete from one place to another. They comprise receiving hoppers, concrete pumping cylinders, and valving systems, which work by using a hydraulic system via a pipeline. They can move large volumes of concrete quickly and efficiently, save time, and reduce labor costs. They assist in minimizing the risk of accidents and injuries on the job site as workers does not require to manually move heavy loads of concrete. They allow the placement of concrete in areas that are not accessible for standard concrete trucks with chutes. They are commonly available in various types and sizes to meet the requirements of the consumer.
Concrete Pumps Market Trends:
Significant growth in the construction industry and the increasing use of concrete pumps for moving construction materials in residential, commercial, and industrial areas represent one of the major factors fueling the market growth around the world. Moreover, the rising number of renovation and upgradation activities of homes, hotels, offices, shopping malls, airports, and educational institutions is favoring the growth of the market. In addition, the growing utilization of concrete pumps for constructing stadiums, bridges, tunnels, and flyovers on account of rapid urbanization, increasing global population, and rising investments in the development of smart cities is influencing the market positively. Apart from this, due to growing environmental concerns, governments of different countries are undertaking measures to encourage the adoption of sustainable construction materials and minimize greenhouse gas (GHGs) emissions. Furthermore, key players are introducing advanced concrete pumps that can pump faster, lift buckets with ease, and maintain a continuous flow of concrete. They also allow the concrete to be poured directly through a placing boom instead of transferring it into a bucket. This, coupled with the integration of a global positioning system (GPS), telematics, and wireless remote control in concrete pumps to improve efficiency and safety on the job site, is propelling the growth of the market. These advanced technologies also help operators track the movement of the pump, monitor their performance remotely in real time, and identify maintenance issues. Besides this, the growing popularity of precast concrete and the rising demand for ready mix concrete (RMC), which offers increased durability and sustainability, is creating a positive outlook for the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global concrete pumps market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type and industry vertical.
- Truck-mounted Concrete Pumps
- Stationary Concrete Pumps
- Specialized Concrete Pumps
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the concrete pumps market based on the type. This includes truck-mounted concrete pumps, stationary concrete pumps, and specialized concrete pumps. According to the report, truck-mounted concrete pumps represented the largest segment.
Industry Vertical Insights:
A detailed breakup and analysis of the concrete pumps market based on the industry vertical has also been provided in the report. This includes industrial, commercial, and domestic. According to the report, commercial accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Asia Pacific was the largest market for concrete pumps. Some of the factors driving the Asia Pacific concrete pumps market included increasing construction activities, government initiatives, product innovation, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global concrete pumps market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include AJAX Engineering Pvt. Ltd., Alliance Concrete Pumps Inc., Concord Concrete Pumps Inc., DY Concrete Pumps Inc., Junjin Concrete Pump Services Sdn Bhd, Liebherr, Sany Heavy Industry Co. Ltd., SCHWING Stetter India, Sebhsa, XCMG Group, and Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science and Technology Co. Ltd., etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Industry Vertical, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||AJAX Engineering Pvt. Ltd., Alliance Concrete Pumps Inc., Concord Concrete Pumps Inc., DY Concrete Pumps Inc., Junjin Concrete Pump Services Sdn Bhd, Liebherr, Sany Heavy Industry Co. Ltd., SCHWING Stetter India, Sebhsa, XCMG Group and Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science and Technology Co. Ltd.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global concrete pumps market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global concrete pumps market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global concrete pumps market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive concrete pumps market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- Which is the most attractive type in the concrete pumps market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the industry vertical?
- Which is the most attractive industry vertical in the concrete pumps market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global concrete pumps market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global concrete pumps market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the concrete pumps market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global concrete pumps market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the concrete pumps industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.