The GCC champagne market is projected to exhibit a growth rate (CAGR) of 7.21% during 2023-2028. The growing demand of ready-to-drink (RTD) alcoholic beverages, increasing adoption of champagne extracts in various skincare products to treat anti-aging problems, and rising number of restaurants, cafes, pubs, clubs, resorts, and hotels represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Champagne is a sparkling wine that is produced using a specific winemaking method called the "Méthode Champenoise," which involves a second fermentation in the bottle to create carbon dioxide (CO2) bubbles. It is crafted primarily from three grape varieties, such as Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Pinot Meunier. It is widely available in different flavors, such as cherry, strawberry, raspberry, blackberry, peach, apricot, lime, mango, pineapple, mint, vanilla, and blackcurrant. It has an effervescent and distinctive taste and an aroma of fruits and flowers. It also has a longer shelf life and enhances the flavor over a period of time. It has antioxidant properties that are beneficial for reducing the risk of various cardiovascular diseases and certain cancers among individuals. It assists in promoting healthy blood vessel function, reducing inflammation, and improving blood flow. Besides this, it may aid in stimulating gastric acid secretion and relieving bloating and discomfort. As it can be easily paired with a wide variety of food dishes, such as seafood, poultry, cheese, and desserts, to enhance the flavors of the food, the demand for champagne is rising in the CGG region.
GCC Champagne Market Trends:
At present, the increasing number of restaurants, cafes, pubs, clubs, resorts, and hotels represents one of the major factors influencing the market positively in the GCC region. Moreover, the rising adoption of champagne in parties, events, and other special occasions to celebrate moments of joy is strengthening the growth of the market. Apart from this, the growing demand for champagne due to the increasing Western influence on consumers is offering a positive market outlook in the region. Additionally, the rising adoption of champagne extracts in various skincare products to provide anti-aging effects is providing lucrative growth opportunities to industry investors. In line with this, the increasing popularity of champagne at corporate gatherings is impelling the market growth in the GCC region. Besides this, there is a rise in the demand for superior quality with enhanced flavor champagne among individuals. This, coupled with the increasing adoption of ready-to-drink (RTD) alcoholic beverages among the masses, is supporting the growth of the market in the GCC region. In addition, the wide availability of champagne through online and offline distribution channels in the region is bolstering the growth of the market in the region. Furthermore, the increasing adoption of champagne on account of the thriving travel and tourism sector is contributing to the growth of the market in the GCC region.
GCC Champagne Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the GCC Champagne market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels for 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product, price, and distribution channel.
- Prestige Cuvée
- Blanc De Noirs
- Blanc De Blancs
- Rosé Champagne
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the product. This includes prestige cuvée, blanc de noirs, blanc de blancs, rosé champagne, and others.
A detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the price has also been provided in the report. This includes economy, mid-range, and luxury.
Distribution Channel Insights:
- Supermarket and Hypermarket
- Specialty Stores
- Online Stores
A detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the distribution channel has also been provided in the report. This includes supermarket and hypermarket, specialty stores, and online stores.
- Saudi Arabia
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, and Oman.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the GCC Champagne market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, key player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided.
GCC Champagne Market Report Coverage:
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Distribution Channel
||Prestige Cuvée, Blanc De Noirs, Blanc De Blancs, Rosé Champagne, Others
||Economy, Mid-Range, Luxury
|Distribution Channels Covered
||Supermarket and Hypermarket, Specialty Stores, Online Stores
||Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the GCC Champagne market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the GCC Champagne market?
- What is the breakup of the GCC Champagne market on the basis of product?
- What is the breakup of the GCC Champagne market on the basis of price?
- What is the breakup of the GCC Champagne market on the basis of distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the GCC Champagne market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the GCC Champagne market?
- What is the structure of the GCC Champagne market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the GCC Champagne market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the GCC Champagne market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the GCC Champagne market.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the GCC Champagne industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.