The GCC telehealth market is projected to exhibit a growth rate (CAGR) of 25.30% during 2023-2028. The significant growth in the healthcare industry, favorable government initiatives, growing emphasis on wellness and preventive healthcare and integration of telehealth platforms with electronic health record systems (EHRs) represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Telehealth, also known as telemedicine, refers to the use of digital communication technologies, such as video calls, phone calls, text messaging, and other electronic means, to provide healthcare services remotely. It enables healthcare professionals to diagnose, treat, and monitor patients from a distance, eliminating the need for in-person visits in certain cases. Telehealth encompasses various medical services, including consultations, follow-ups, prescription management, mental health therapy, and more. It offers convenience, reduced waiting time, regular contact with healthcare providers, enhanced patient engagement, and access to specialized healthcare professionals. Moreover, It has gained significant traction due to advancements in technology, improved internet connectivity, and the need for healthcare solutions that are convenient and accessible.
GCC Telehealth Market Trends:
The GCC telehealth market is primarily driven by the well-developed healthcare infrastructure, rapid population growth, and increasing demand for healthcare services. In line with this, the rising geriatric population and increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, such as diabetes, obesity, and cardiovascular conditions, is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Moreover, GCC governments are actively promoting the adoption of digital health solutions, including telehealth, as part of their broader healthcare strategies, which is favoring the market growth. Besides this, rapid advancements in communication technologies, such as high-speed internet, improved video conferencing capabilities, and the proliferation of smartphones and wearable devices, are providing a considerable boost to the market growth. Additionally, the widespread adoption of telehealth owing to its cost-effectiveness and convenience of receiving medical care from the comfort of their homes or workplaces, reducing the need for travel and waiting times, is propelling the market growth. Apart from this, the integration of telehealth platforms with electronic health record systems (EHRs) that allow seamless sharing of patient data between healthcare providers, improving care coordination and patient outcomes, is creating a positive outlook for the market. Furthermore, the high smartphone penetration in the region is propelling the market growth. Smartphones offer a familiar and user-friendly interface for accessing telehealth platforms and apps which helps patients to schedule appointments, consult with healthcare providers, and manage health information. Other factors, including the increasing demand for remote healthcare services, growing emphasis on wellness and preventive healthcare, a rapid acceleration in telehealth adoption during the Covid-19 pandemic, rapid urbanization, and lifestyle changes, are presenting remunerative growth opportunities for the market.
GCC Telehealth Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the GCC telehealth market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels for 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on component, communication technology, hosting type, application, and end user.
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the component. This includes software, hardware, and service.
Communication Technology Insights:
- Video Conferencing
- mHealth Solutions
A detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the communication technology has also been provided in the report. This includes video conferencing, mHealth solutions, and others.
Hosting Type Insights:
- Cloud-Based and Web-Based
A detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the hosting type has also been provided in the report. This includes cloud-based and web-based and on-premises.
- Teleconsultation and Telementoring
- Medial Education and Training
A detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the application has also been provided in the report. This includes teleconsultation and telementoring, medial education and training, teleradiology, telecardiology, tele-ICU, tele-psychiatry, tele-dermatology, and others.
End User Insights:
A detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the end user has also been provided in the report. This includes providers, patients, payers, and others.
- Saudi Arabia
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait and Oman.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, key player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided.
GCC Telehealth Market Report Coverage:
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Communication Technology
- Hosting Type
- End User
||Software, Hardware, Service
|Communication Technologies Covered
|| Video Conferencing, mHealth Solutions, Others
|Hosting Types Covered
||Cloud-Based and Web-Based, On-Premises
||Teleconsultation and Telementoring, Medial Education and Training, Teleradiology, Telecardiology, Tele-ICU, Tele-Psychiatry, Tele-Dermatology, Others
|End Users Covered
||Providers, Patients, Payers, Others
||Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the GCC telehealth market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the GCC telehealth market?
- What is the breakup of the GCC telehealth market on the basis of component?
- What is the breakup of the GCC telehealth market on the basis of communication technology?
- What is the breakup of the GCC telehealth market on the basis of the hosting type?
- What is the breakup of the GCC telehealth market on the basis of the application?
- What is the breakup of the GCC telehealth market on the basis of the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the GCC telehealth market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the GCC telehealth market?
- What is the structure of the GCC telehealth market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the GCC telehealth market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the GCC telehealth market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the GCC telehealth market.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the GCC telehealth industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.