According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Europe Organic Food and Beverages Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the Europe organic food and beverages market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.7% during 2022-2027. Organic food and beverages are produced by using organic farming techniques. This process involves harvesting crops without employing chemical pesticides, growth regulators, synthetic fertilizers, food additives, and antibiotics. These practices promote recycling resources, conserving biodiversity, and maintaining ecological balance. As compared to their conventional alternatives, organic food products are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, and antioxidants. The consumption of organic food and beverages offers several health benefits, such as improved heart condition, better metabolism and weight management, and a stronger immune system.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Europe Organic Food and Beverages Market Trends:
In Europe, rising concerns regarding the negative impact of genetically modified organisms (GMOs), synthetic additives, and preservatives on the health of individuals are primarily driving the market growth. This is further supported by the inflating demand for clean-label and free-from food products in the region. Additionally, the increasing prevalence of various chronic diseases, such as cancer, diabetes, and cardiac issues, has led consumers to adopt healthy dietary patterns, which, in turn, is supporting the market growth. The expansion of e-commerce platforms that offer doorstep delivery, diverse product range, and hassle-free shopping is creating a positive outlook for the market. Moreover, strict imposition of food safety regulations by the European Commission (EC) on the sales of organic label food products is propelling the market growth further across the region.
- Based on the product type, the market has been divided into fruits and vegetables, meat, fish, and poultry, dairy products, frozen and processed foods, beverages, and others.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been classified into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, specialty stores, online and others.
- Based on the sector, the market has been bifurcated into retail and institutional.
- On a geographical front, the market has been segmented into Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being General Mills Inc., The Hain Celestial Group Inc., Amys Kitchen Inc., Clipper Teas, Nestle SA, Danone SA, Starbucks Corporation, Sasma BV, Ahold Delhaize and Uncle Matt's Organic.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800