The global nanoceramic powder market size reached US$ 7.46 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 19.9 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 17.3% during 2023-2028. Considerable growth in the electrical and electronics industry, continual technological advancements in new generation computer chips, and rapid product utilization in photovoltaic (PV) cells represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Nanoceramics refer to ceramic particles that are less than 100 nm in diameter, fabricated from ultra-fine particles. Due to the c size of nanoparticle powders, nanoceramics have a larger surface area for contacting substances encountering the particles, resulting in increased reactivity. The nano size of nanoceramics makes them highly distinctive from traditional ceramics in terms of chemical, physical, mechanical, and magnetic properties. As a result, they have enhanced dielectricity, ferroelectricity, piezoelectricity, pyroelectricity, ferromagnetism, magnetoresistance, and superconductivity, depending on the type of product and size of raw materials. Nanoceramics exhibit high mechanical strength almost similar to steel, due to which they can withstand high temperatures as well as compression and bending. The use of nanoceramics can make computing and electronics faster, smaller, and more portable, thus allowing larger amounts of data to be managed and stored in smaller and smaller systems.
Nanoceramic Powder Market Trends:
The rapid utilization of nanoceramics in the production of new-generation semiconductor chips is a significant factor driving the market. This can be attributed to the significant expansion in the electrical and electronics industry across the globe. In line with this, the growing usage of nanoceramics as impregnation sealant coating material in photovoltaic (PV) cells is resulting in a higher product uptake across the solar energy industry. Also, the growing adoption of renewable energy resources, such as solar energy for power generation, is creating lucrative opportunities in the market. Continual technological advancements in artificial bone implants and various medical equipment and appliances are impacting the market positively. The escalating demand for energy-efficient ultra-high-definition displays and televisions equipped with quantum dots for enhanced vibrance is also acting as a significant growth-inducing factor for the market. The market is further fueled by the augmenting demand for high performance ceramic coating in the construction industry. Furthermore, the growing awareness regarding the utility of nanoceramics powder as an excipient for pharmaceutical drugs is propelling the market on the global level. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include the increasing demand for beverage clarifiers in the food and beverage (F&B) industry, rapid digitization, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global nanoceramic powder market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type and end use industry.
- Oxide Powders
- Carbide Powders
- Nitride Powders
- Boron Powders
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the nanoceramic powder market based on the type. This includes oxide powders, carbide powders, nitride powders, boron powders, and others. According to the report, oxide powders represented the largest segment.
End Use Industry Insights
- Electrical and Electronics
A detailed breakup and analysis of the nanoceramic powder market based on the end use industry has also been provided in the report. This includes electrical and electronics, industrial, transportation, medical, chemical, defense, and others. According to the report, electrical and electronics accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets that include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for nanoceramic powder. Some of the factors driving the North America nanoceramic powder market include the presence of several key players, considerable growth in the automobile sales, continual technological advancements in the manufacturing of new generation semiconductor chips, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global nanoceramic powder market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include ABM Nano LLC, Cerion LLC, Inframat Advanced Materials LLC (Inframat Corporation), Nanophase Technologies Corporation, NYACOL Nano Technologies Inc., Reade International Corp., etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Oxide Powders, Carbide Powders, Nitride Powders, Boron Powders, Others
|End Use Industries Covered
||Hospitals and Clinics, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||ABM Nano LLC, Cerion LLC, Inframat Advanced Materials LLC (Inframat Corporation), Nanophase Technologies Corporation, NYACOL Nano Technologies Inc., Reade International Corp., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global nanoceramic powder market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global nanoceramic powder market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive nanoceramic powder markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What is the competitive structure of the global nanoceramic powder market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global nanoceramic powder market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the nanoceramic powder market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global nanoceramic powder market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the nanoceramic powder industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.